Delicious green bananas home fries, they’re crispier and yummier with none of the starch.
- 6 Burro Bananas
- 1 Onion
- 1 Bell Pepper
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Cayenne (to taste)
- Grape Seed Oil
- Peel the bananas and cut them into small squares and put to one side.
- Chop the onion and bell pepper and put to one side.
- Heat up a pan and put the bananas in on a low-medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until they begin to brown and then turn them. There’s no need to cook every side of them just start stir them once they brown.
- Add the chopped onion and bell pepper, cayenne pepper and sea salt along with any other seasonings you like.
- Stir them in and cook down until you reach the desired texture. Alternatively you can the onion and bell pepper earlier if you prefer to caramelize the onions.