These super tasty veggie fritters are really easy to make and quite filling.
- 1 Bell Peppers
- 2 Onions
- 200g Mushrooms
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Grape Seed Oil
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1 cup Chickpea (or spelt) Flour
- 1 tbsp Basil
- 1 pinch Cayenne
- Clean and chop/dice the vegetables, not too small but you don’t want huge chunks.
- Add vegetables into a bowl and add seasonings onion powder, oregano, basil, sea salt, pinch of red pepper flakes or cayenne and stir everything together then let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of chickpea flour and stir well.
- Add about half a cup of spring water and stir, adding more flour or water as necessary to get the correct consistency. Everything should hold together nicely.
- Heat up the pan and drizzle with oil. Don’t add too much oil as we aren’t deep frying.
- Spoon some of the mix into the pan creating little mounds of your fritter mix.
- Let them cook for 2-3 mins, when you notice them getting crispy and brown underneath flip over and press down slightly to make them flatter.