This combines Dr. Sebi’s bromide powder with hemp seed milk to make for a fantastic and healthy drink with anti-inflammatory properties. If you suffer from the likes of bad breath, pulmonary illnesses, respiratory issues, or dysentery this will certainly be of aid.
If you’ve tried Dr. Sebi’s Bromide Plus Powder you’ll know that it can have an unpleasant smell or aftertaste.
The active ingredient being Bladderwrack (a type of seaweed) gives it a fishy or ocean smell. This recipe is designed to make it taste much better.
- 3 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 1 tbsp Bromide Powder
- Dates (about 4)
- Rinse the hemp seeds and blend with 2-3 cups of water (hot or cold) until thoroughly blended. This will give you hemp seed milk.
- Remove the seeds from your dates and put in a container. For a sweeter taste use more dates. If you really have a sweet tooth I recommend using 6. However, if you like you can also leave the dates out.
- Strain the hemp seed milk into a container with the dates in. This will allow your dates to soften a little before blending them.
- Be sure to clean the grit and other remnants out of your blender as you’ll likely be left with the pieces of hemp seeds at the bottom it – wash these out and wash out your strainer.
- Add the hemp seed milk and dates back the the blender and pulse a few times to chop the dates up. Then put your blender on to blend everything up smoothly.
- Add 1-2 tablespoon of Dr. Sebi’s Bromide Plus and a dash of star anise if you want. Continue blending for another 30 seconds to a minute.
- Serve your delicious drink and enjoy hot or cold.